St Joseph's Regional College is a co-educational College from Years 7-12 and is one of three St Agnes' Parish Secondary Schools in the Port Macquarie area.
Choosing a Secondary College for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent to ensure your child’s future educational development.
St Joseph’s Regional College's highly qualified and well-respected teaching staff are dedicated to the academic and spiritual growth of every student. We are committed to providing a quality education that is academically rigorous, spiritually challenging and physically exciting.
We believe in student wellbeing complementing academic success. Preparing students to go beyond the curriculum, with a focus on developing each student's skills and attributes, using creative and critical thinking to help them thrive in an increasingly complex world; Inspiring them to be more than they thought possible.
At St Joseph's Regional College we work in partnership with parents, encouraging open communication between the College and home.
Enrolment at St Joseph's Regional College
We are currently moving towards an online enrolment process. In the meantime, families enquiring to enrol at St Joseph's Regional College in 2021 are asked to submit an online enquiry or contact our College Enrolment Officer on 5525 4100.
- Enrolment for all year groups in 2021 - submit an online enquiry or contact the College Enrolment Officer 5525 4100
- Enrolling in Year 7 or Year 11 in 2022 - refer to the following information.
Enrolling in Year 7 or Year 11 2022
1) Attend the Information Evening
Enrolment Information Evenings and College tours are held in April for Year 7 and in July for Year 11.
- Year 7 - Monday 26th April 2021 at 6.00pm
- Year 11 - Monday 19th July 2021 at 6.00pm
2) Collect a 'Welcome Pack' from the College Office - Please note the 'Welcome Pack' contains forms that are required to be signed and returned at the enrolment interview along with other important information.
3) Online Enrolment application
- Complete an online Enrolment Application prior to the Interview (the online Enrolment Application platform is currently under construction)
4) Book and Attend an Enrolment Interview
All prospective enrolments are required to attend an Enrolment Interview. Both parent/guardians along with the prospective student are required to attend the interview. Information about how to book an interview will be released at the Enrolment Information evening. Interviews will be conducted in the weeks following the Enrolment Information Evening.
Forms to be completed, signed and presented at the Interview
- St Agnes' Parish Fee Payment Agreement and Family Details form.
- St Joseph's Regional College Terms and Conditions of Enrolment form - signed by both the parent/guardian and student.
The following original documents are required to be presented at the enrolment interview.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
5) Offer of Enrolment
Families will be notified via mail if their application for enrolment has been successful.
- Year 7 families Letter of Offer mailed - date to be advised in June
- Year 11 families Letter of Offer - date to be advised in September
6) Enrolment Acceptance
Once you have received your Letter of Offer, please complete and return your acceptance along with the enrolment fee to confirm your enrolment.
The school is situated 10 kilometres from the Port Macquarie Town Centre and 10 kilometres from Wauchope which allows a better location for students who live at Wauchope, Telegraph Point and Laurieton.
Zoning for St Joseph’s Regional College is West of Kooloonbung Creek and South of Houston Mitchell Drive.
Zoning for MacKillop College is East of Kooloonbung Creek (except for small St Joseph’s Primary School area) North of Houston Mitchell Drive.
Please note: Applications for enrolment must be directed to the zoned school. The Enrolment Interview will be held at the zoned school. Requests for zone changes are considered and decisions communicated to parents following interviews.